Comic Art Live

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Poison Ivy. 2020. Ink & watercolor on paper, 4 × 6″.


I'll be participating in Comic Art Live this weekend (May 30-31), a virtual convention experience hosted by ComicArtFans.com. I'll have new artwork to sell, as well as some oldies I've been holding in reserve. I plan to accept and finish some commissions during the show, but with the kiddies at home, there are no guarantees :)

The show is free to "attend," but Comic Art Fans members will have early access. Most of the new artwork will have set prices, but some will be up for auction. I've been doing 4x6" ink & watercolor head shots so that we'll have a little more variety (both in characters and prices).

In addition, I'll be participating in a live panel on Sunday from 10-11 PST. You can get all the details at Comic Art Fans. Hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.