Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 316

ATTACK ON TITAN (3 of 3). 2016.Ink(ed by Joe Rivera)
on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

This pin-up is my interpretation of a pivotal scene from Attack on Titan. I provided several thumbnail sketches with various subjects, but my editors asked if I could focus on the Armored Titan, specifically this fight scene. I really liked this drawing by AoT creator, Hajime Isayama, and so I just drew it from a slightly different angle. (Hope he doesn't mind.)


"I don't feel so good..."


inks by my Pops


blue-line print of pencils


pencils over digital sketch


digital sketch


digital layouts

4 comments:

  1. I would like to own this pin-up! Armored Titan is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rezwanul! I've got this and one other featuring the Armored Titan. My art dealer should have these pieces shortly.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails