SFCC Commission List

Thursday, August 4, 2016

DAREDEVIL. 2016. Ink & watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.


I'm opening up the list for San Francisco Comic Con! There are 3 options, all of them head-shots (examples here). Please let me know which character you'd like (and any particular era, costume, or expression).

1. 9 × 12″ watercolor portrait:       $250 (no sketch covers)
2. 9 × 12″ ink & color wash:         $120 ($160 on sketch cover)
3. 9 × 12″ ink:                               $80 ($100 on sketch cover)

Just email me at contact:at:paolorivera.com to get on the list. I can't guarantee I'll get to all of them, but I'll do as many as I can. If you put the character in the subject line, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

11 comments :

  1. Sent mine in! I'm so excited for even the potential of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u r coming to nycc and r doing this, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure. Will probably post in a few weeks. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Sent mine as well. Excited about possibly being on the list .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Paolo, just so you know the link to the examples page is broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! Should be fixed now.

      Delete
  5. Hi Paolo anyway to try to get on the sunday list but bring a sketchbook to you at the show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Sunday is the only day you're there? You're welcome to drop by, but the chances are probably low — I'm treating it as one big list so far.

      Delete
  6. yeah sadly! Maybe I need to cut the kids out of going and go Saturday hehe :) thank you though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it too late to get in in this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, but send me an email and I'll put you on the list. If I can find the time before or during the show, I'll get it done. Thanks!

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.