San Francisco and Baltimore

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

MAGNETO. 2016. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I'll be at the San Francisco Comic Con this weekend, table B4 in Artist Alley. I'll be selling my prints and books, but will be happy to sign your own books if you've got 'em. My commission list is already full, but feel free to check on Saturday or Sunday if there are any new openings.

On the other side of the country, my dad, Joe Rivera, will be at Baltimore Comic Con, table 2502 in Artist Alley. (Here's a map.) He'll also have prints and books — just keep an eye out for his brand-spankin' new banner:

4 comments :

  1. So San Francisco finally came to terms with the WonderCon estrangement and got a new Con? I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not familiar with what went on with WonderCon, but SF definitely needs a show. The Tampa Comic Con team stepped up to the plate.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.