Sacramento 2015 Commission List

Friday, May 22, 2015

STARLORD. 2015. Ink & watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Wizard World Sacramento is just 4 weeks away! I'm still planning to go, but I'm going to run my commission list a little differently this year. For one thing, I'm a bit backed up from Megacon. For another, I'll be a guest of Hero Initiative, and proceeds from everything I do there will be going to benefit the charity.

The only commissions I'll be taking ahead of time are fully-painted, details below. All other options will be on a first-come, first served basis at the show.

9 × 12″ watercolor head shot (my own paper, no exceptions): $250.

If this is what you'd like, please email me at contact:at:paolorivera.com with the character you'd like in the subject line.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.