NYCC 2014

Friday, September 26, 2014

WOLVERINE. 2014. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

In case you haven't heard, I'll be attending New York Comic Con after all! I won't, however, be in Artist Alley this year. If you're hoping to get on the commission list... well, I have some bad news.

Because of the nature of my trip, not to mention pressing deadlines on The Valiant, I can only accept 6 names at this time. My art dealer, Mark Hay of Splashpage Art, has already filled the list. You can still contact him to be put on the waiting list, but it's unlikely I'll be able to do more. Apologies!

Speaking of The Valiant, a free digital preview is now available on Comixology! Aside from finished pages and process art, it includes interviews with writers Jeff Lemire and Matt Kindt, as well as myself. (And if, for some reason, you haven't read my first 3 issues of Daredevil yet, it's only $3.99.)

I'll have more Valiant-related panels and appearances to announce next week. Have a great weekend!


Signing Schedule (Splashpage Art, Booth 2405):

Friday 3:30 - 6:30 PM
Saturday 11 AM - 3 PM
Sunday 11AM - 1 PM

Sketch Information:

Paolo will take 6 commissions for the entire show. First come first serve. The list is open now with payment personal paypal. Specify the character & type of piece. All commissions are Head & Shoulder Busts. Pencils & Inks $100 Pencils, Inks and Colors $150 To have the piece done on a blank sketch cover add $25 for inked pieces or $50 for Colors.

2 comments :

  1. Yay!! I hope to be seeing you on the sunday schedule! Thanks again for the signed prints a few months back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to it! Thanks for the support!

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.