Batmaaaaan!

Monday, September 15, 2014

ADAM WEST BATMAN. 2014. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Hey, everybody! Remember when I used to blog? Those were the days. I think about once a week is all I'll be able to muster for the next few months. In the meantime, here's a Batman piece I did while in Tampa last month. I'm still hard at work on The Valiant (preview here), and will be promoting the book next month at NY Comic Con. I won't have a table, but I will be making an appearance at my art dealer's booth, Splashpage Art.


THE VALIANT #1. 2014. Photoshop, 11 × 17″.

6 comments :

  1. Holy NYCC return, Paolo!

    But, wait-- no pre-con commission list?
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going through my art dealer this time around. I'm having him take names this time because I'm not sure how many I'll be able to get to. Definitely won't have time to do them before, either. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. Sorry, Paolo, just to clarify:
    Mark will only start taking names for you at the con ( after it opens), right? ( it doesn't say on his website )
    Anyway, hope you'll take a few extra home with you if your list gets full within the first minute! :)
    Thanks!
    ( and psyched for The Valiant )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might be taking names already. I know some people have already asked. I wasn't even planning on going, so I didn't set things up the way I usually do.

      Delete
  3. Hi Paolo! Awesome Batman. I have a questión, during La Mole in Mexico City (couldn't get a commission, unfortunately), I saw you painting a Daredevil, a Doctor who and a Wolverine. I didn't see them finished, so I wondered if you have images of them, I just love how they were looking and was curious to see them at the end, but couldn't stay.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Some of them have already been posted to the blog. You can always see previous pieces under the gallery heading: https://plus.google.com/photos/110528835788701467732/albums/5577469572442188961?banner=pwa

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.