Rogue + Gambit

Friday, May 2, 2014

ROGUE AND GAMBIT. 2014. Watercolor on bristol board, 11 × 17″.

Hope you're all having a great week — mine's kicking proverbial butt. Here's a commission from earlier in the year, featuring our favorite couple-without-touching-privileges.

Anyone seen Spidey 2 yet? I'm hearing mixed reviews, but I'll probably go see it eventually. Now that it's out, I think I can post the style guides I did for the movie. I have no idea what they were used for, but I'll see if I can find out.

Lastly, as I've finally managed to open up a digital store, what do you want to see next? Gutter guides? Watermarked jpeg actions? Convert to CMYK? Add grain to digital color? 3D maquettes? It's all building up to my perspective template, but that (as always) is a little ways off.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. don't have a creditcard so as soon as there adding paypal ill be buying stuf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the commission as usual Paolo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea the digital store, with your posts I think you must continue to put all that you want, all of your work is awesome, and the explanations worth of a university class.

    PS: I think Gambit looks a lot like you Sir....=^)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.