Zatanna

Friday, September 6, 2013

Zatanna. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

The weeks are flying by here, folks. I'm going to be taking a blogging break for about 3 weeks pretty soon, but I hope to post at least one more video before I do. I recorded the entire painting process for an ink and watercolor portrait in real time. If all goes as planned, I'll have that for you by next Friday.

Next Friday is also the opening of Rated G for Graphic, a show in Ormond Beach that will include a dozen works, including my Iron Man 3 and Captain America movie posters. I won't be able to make it to the show, but my Dad (and inker extraordinaire) will be there.

And if you haven't heard me blather enough yet, I've got a new interview up at 99 Designs. Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Can`t wait to see the movie!
    Have a nice Holiday(?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's definitely a holiday of sorts. Will give full details when I get back.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.