Captain Marvel (and Updates)

Friday, May 3, 2013

Captain Marvel. 20. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Happy Friday, folks! Today is the last day to bid on the Microvisions paintings. All proceeds go to fund the Society of Illustrators student scholarships. Below is a detail of my contribution (which happens to be the main character of the story I've been teasing for some time now).

Up above is a commission of Captain Marvel from last year. I have not yet opened the flood gates for my Heroes Con and Supercon lists, but I shall do so on Monday at 12 noon. Stay tuned to this blog (and my social media) for the designated email addresses. In the meantime, you can check out my updated commissions policy here. I'm going to take as many names as I can, but I definitely won't get to them all — it's gonna be a busy couple of months.

For those of you in the mood for a Lord of the Rings print, I'm afraid you may have to wait a bit longer. I've just got too much going on with deadlines and my impending move to fiddle with packing and shipping such monstrous posters. Thank you for your continued patience. I'll be doing yet another poster for Mondo (for one of my favorite movies of all time) if that's any consolation. Have a great weekend!



2 comments :

  1. You're always doing such way cool stuff! I don't comment a lot, but I do like to check things out and see what's going on with you. I missed the moving part though? I'm working crazy busy trying to get things done for Molly's wedding coming up, so I have missed some things here and there lately. If you happen to randomly be in Colorado May 31st, you could join your dad here. I know you probably can just teleport yourself wherever you want to go. :-)

    Love, aunt Tracy and Uncle Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Tracy! Yeah, we're headed out to the Bay Area in a little over a week. I heard my Dad's gonna be out there (which means I'm losing my inker that week). Don't think I'll be able to make it this time around, but hopefully being a little closer will allow me to visit.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.