Wacky Reference Wednesday, No. 204

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Daredevil #21 Cover. 2012.
Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on Marvel board, 11 × 17.25″.

Daredevil #21 comes out today, the last issue in the Coyote saga. (You can see a preview of the comic here.) I've been loving the arc from afar, as a true fan, and can't wait to see what the team has in store next.  Issue 22 will be my last cover for the series, and while I'm sad to hand over my last, tenuous grip on the book, Chris Samnee is making it easier by providing some truly gorgeous art (at a pace that makes me want to tie weights to his drawing arm).






Hours:
  • Pencils: 6
  • Composite: 2.5
  • Layouts: 5
  • Colors: 2.5


Inks by my Dad
Blue-Line Print



Pencils
Digital Composite


Digital Layout (with Color)
Digital Layouts


3 comments :

  1. Awesome work. Sad day when you're gone from daredevil. Daredevil #10 is the best cover of the last five years of comics. Probably even longer. I almost can't even read the book anymore bc you set the standard so high.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.