NYCC 2010 Commissions — MJ

Sunday, November 6, 2011

MJ. 2010. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I'm officially on "crazy-time" as I finish up the last 6 pages of Daredevil #7. In the meantime, here's a commission from last year's New York Comic Con.

In somewhat related news, I'm headed back to the Javitz Center, though for a completely different kind of convention. I'll be giving portfolio reviews for RISD, my alma mater, at National Portfolio Day this coming Sunday, November 13th. The focus will be on college-bound students who are seriously considering a fine arts education and have questions about the experience. This is the very same event that put me on (what I consider to be) the right track when I was just a senior in high school. If art school is on your horizon, be there.

2 comments :

  1. Another gorgeous MJ! Why must you keep teasing me like this, Paolo? Please come back to Toronto again soon so I can get a commission of her from you and then you won't have to keep hearing me whine every time you post some artwork of her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I certainly wouldn't mind going back to Toronto. They asked again this year, but I already had other commitments. Someday!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.