Captain America Poster Available (Sorta)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Captain America: The First Avenger. 2011.
Gouache and acrylic on illustration board, 16 × 24″.

If you weren't a member of the cast and crew who received this limited edition poster, you still have a chance, albeit in a different form. It's reprinted in The Art of Captain America, along with the cover I did "on spec" to get the gig. The book is available via my Amazon store... just in time for holiday shopping.

And while I'm on the subject, I'd like to recommend the Smudge Guard, a partial glove that makes working on a Wacom tablet (or Cintiq) a dream. I even got one for my Paw. I like the single-finger model, since my track pad needs 3 free.




And if you're looking for art-related gifts in general, I've got a fairly comprehensive list of everything I use in Art Supplies. I've covered many of my favorites under the blog's Tools of the Trade and Reviews labels.

2 comments :

  1. I've had a Smudge guard for a while now to use with my wacom tablet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's great. I wish I had known about it earlier.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.