Brooklyn Bridge by Night

Thursday, July 8, 2010


Amazing Spider-Man #638, Page 31, Panels 5-6. 2010.
Ink with digital color on Marvel board, 11 x 17.25".



And because every wedding deserves it, here's a "soft-focus" version of the #639 cover. In other news, #640 should be done and turned in by next week. Now to ink and color the entire last issue before I leave for San Diego! Have a great weekend!



Amazing Spider-Man #639, Cover (Soft-focus version). 2010.
Gouache on Strathmore Wet Media Board, 11 x 17".

2 comments :

  1. Hey Paolo! I really like Spidey's tux. Great design! I wonder if my girlfriend would let me rock that if we get married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris! There's only one way to find out: ask her a two-part question.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.