The Baroness

Sunday, November 29, 2009


The Baroness (Big Apple Con commission)
2009
watercolor on paper
9 x 12"




Tina Fey's got nothing on the Baroness, who's been rockin' the black-rimmed glasses since 1982. I haven't had a chance to see the live-action movie yet, but I'll probably get around to it eventually. Sienna Miller wouldn't have been my first pick, but she's easy on the eyes (Lilith from Frasier would have been awesome).

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I am well-fed, well-rested, and ready to get back to work (if not the gym).

4 comments :

  1. Olivia Munn makes a good looking Baroness...but I totally agree, I didn't like the Baroness choice either.

    http://media.photobucket.com/image/Olivia%20Munn%20as%20The%20Baroness/Anklelock/TheBaroness.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work out? What's that? This turned out great, I haven't seen the movie either :( My favorite G.I, Joe movie that was never made is, The Predator! ;) Those are the Joes I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen G.I. Joe either. I was hesitant to see it because of feedback from people who did see it. No problem in renting it, though!

    Anyway, Mr. Rivera, I sent you an email on your website. I'm an art student and I have a few questions for you. If you could reply, it would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liam, good to hear from you! However, it's usually not a good idea to send me links to pictures of lovely ladies! I need to focus! (But thanks)

    Thanks, Leia! Not familiar with The Predator... unless, of course, you're talking about the one with dreads and an extra set of canines.

    Narco — got your e-mail. Getting to it shortly. I may answer you in part just to get the ball rolling (that was a lot of questions, after all).

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.