Sunday, August 9, 2009

Iron Men


At 24 x 36 inches, this is one of the larger pieces I've done. It's based on the famous splash page from the first appearance of Iron Man. I painted it in oil on canvas many years ago while I was still in school, but I've recently put it up for sale at Splash Page Art.



And this was a commission from the Philly convention that I neglected to photograph before giving it away. Thankfully, the customer was kind enough to take a picture and send it to me. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderfull color!!!
    Please see my web site
    ^ ^
    see u
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Iron Man, one of my favorites, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you doing this one (in Philly)actually! This is my favorite Ironman costume, it's easy to draw! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome job on this!
    Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete