Cap Card

Monday, July 20, 2009


I am sometimes pleasantly surprised to see my artwork used in ways I had not originally imagined. Earlier this year, someone at a convention was kind enough to give me a spare card from his collection. Marvel artists aren't generally notified when their artwork finds a secondary use, but it's nice to see that we still get credit (at least in this case). What I immediately noticed, however, is that they used an earlier version of the Mythos: Captain America Cover, which had Hitler's hair parted the wrong way.

2 comments :

  1. Even severely cropped that image hold up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I actually kind of like the composition more. I always thought his leg looked a little awkward.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.