More NYCC '09 Head Shots

Thursday, February 12, 2009


Here's the rest of the head shots from this year's NYCC, including a Thor that I only finished yesterday. They all took much longer than I had intended, but I was juggling a lot of other responsibilities, from signings to panels to plain ol' blabbin'. I might scale things back next year so I can actually mix and mingle on the con floor.

Also, just a technical note, I know many of you out there are Bloggers yourselves, so I thought I'd share some recent finds (at least for me). I've started to publish via e-mail, which makes composition and editing a whole lot easier. There are some quirks to get used to, but the overall process is much more streamlined. You can find more information at Blogger Help.

In addition, I've added a new translation feature that is activated through flags — the code for which you can find at Digital Inspiration.

If all goes well this weekend, I'll have a special President's Day announcement on Monday. Should be entertaining at the least. Have a great weekend!




6 comments :

  1. These headshots are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my damn!

    I am in love with the Doc Ock piece. I'm glad that it's not in color because it is perfect as it is in black and white.

    The other head shots are simply great as well, but that Doc Ock shot rules them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, whoever asked you to do Thor is a genius really. They should like, bring you on full time to do the book

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all excellent as usual - but that Doc Ock is REALLY doing it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "My Cup O Joe" of this friday at Myspace.com/comicbooks has what i think is your President's Day suprise.
    I wasnt sure it was yours, since i usually see any pieces here first, but it looked too much like your style, and i saw the bottom right corner for reasurance, and sure enough...

    Awesome stuff all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like the piece, Jordan.

    And yes, that's my cover featured on myspace. I'll do post the cover here on Monday.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.