Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 6

Wednesday, April 16, 2008



As I have mentioned, I'm on "crazy time" right now, which means I work every single hour of every single day in order to hit my deadline of May 19th. This was formerly called "beard time" due to the appearance of thick hair on my face from lack of attention. In honor of that, here's a picture of me from about a year ago. I was near the end of finishing Mythos: Spider-Man and couldn't be bothered with things like shaving.

Of course, after not going outside for several months, Marvel decided to postpone Spidey's release anyway. Oh well.



As you can see, I often take reference photos of myself in the mirror so I can pose exactly the way I want. For some reason, I wanted to post exactly like this.

1 comment :

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.