New, Old Pin-ups

Friday, February 29, 2008


I've finally gotten around to updating the pin-ups section of my web-site. It's mostly stuff that's been featured on this blog before, but there are a few brand new ones (that I did back in November). This part of my site is always under construction, so I just use iPhoto's web gallery presets to create the pages. It may not match the rest of the site, but it nice and simple (and oh so easy to use). Check it!

In other news, I'm on page 9 of Mythos: Captain America. You may be asking yourself, "Doesn't that come out next month?" Or possibly, "Isn't 9 less than one half of 22?" If I am truly reading your mind, then your second assumption is correct. I should be making an official announcement next week.

2 comments :

  1. I love the color scheme in this pin-up! Great Job and the iphoto gallery looks real good, it is a nice and simple way to show off your work. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice arrangement on the pin ups, I think I dig your hulk paintings the best out of the bunch, you paint him with such animation. Best wishes on cap: mythos, im excited to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.