Spidey Team-Up

Monday, August 5, 2013

Spider-Man. 2013. Inks and watercolor by Joe Rivera on bristol board, 11 × 17″.

Hey folks! I penciled this Spidey head sketch while I was home in FL and my Dad inked and colored it. This was an experiment, but it worked out really well, so we might do more of it in the future. In the meantime, I put it up on eBay in case anyone would like to own it. Bidding starts at $100, and includes shipping. I'm afraid this is only open to customers in the States — I don't like dealing with customs forms. Thanks!

3 comments :

  1. Who likes customs!?! You might be interested to know that if you write "PRINTED MATTER" on the front of the packet two things happen. One, you don't need a customs form and two, the buyer doesn't have to pay tax. So that's win-win. I know, so you are thinking, it's painted not printed, but for the PO, at least in the UK, painted and printed are essentially the same thing, at least that's my understanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'll have to look into that. The problem is I usually send things in bulky packages so they don't get damaged. And they've opened my stuff before.

      Delete
  2. It looks great. I'd love to hang this on the wall at home.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.