Ageless Beauty

Friday, January 4, 2013

Twilight. 2013. Watercolor on paper, 11 × 8.5″.

Today, my special lady is celebrating a birthday, so I painted her favorite crepuscular bloodsuckers. She took me to see The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 in the theater (my first and only introduction to the series) and I watched her get as excited as I imagine I was watching The Avengers. Aside from thoroughly enjoying the experience, I was fascinated with the faces of the cast, each of whom was type-cast to perfection. All that being said, I may just have to skip the books.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. these came out real funny! :D
    though I don't like the series, honestly I think it's not really for the male audience... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But no, probably not. I still enjoyed watching it, though.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.