NYCC 2010 Commissions

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peter Parker/Spider-Man. 2010. Watercolor on paper, 9 x 12".

I can't believe it's already December! Soon, it will be 2011 as well. I've got 2 more covers that I want to finish before the new year, plus a couple of side projects. As much as I love painting, I really want to get back to some sequential work, namely my Spidey one-shot with Dan Slott.

If you happen to be in my 'hood this Saturday, you should stop by the Brooklyn Comics and Graphics Festival, hosted in part by Desert Island, my local comic shop. I don't know if I can make it yet, but it's sure to be awesome.

I'm still plugging away at my series of posts on reference, so I can't give a set date yet, but I'd like to have it finished for the new year. Have a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. This what you drew on the inside cover of my Mythos book at Secret Headquarters in Los Angeles. Your Spidey is the best! I will always cherish it! -Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, Rudy! Thanks so much for coming to the signing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks, Narco. Also, would you mind resending your e-mail to me? I'm between computers right now.

    mail at paolorivera dawtcom

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.