Philly '09 Round Up

Thursday, July 2, 2009


This is the final round of commissions from last month's Philly con. I ended up doing 17 head sketches, which explains why I was so busy all weekend. Thanos, pictured above, was probably my favorite. I don't really know much about the character, but I certainly wouldn't mind drawing more of him.

If all goes well, I should be finished with my "secret" project this weekend, so I might have an announcement next week. As I may have mentioned before, it's not so much that I can't talk about it, as it is that I don't want to jinx it.

Have a great holiday weekend! Stay safe and don't light any fireworks in your hands!




2 comments :

  1. man your commission sketches rock, ! love the Thanos one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that was definitely my favorite of the show. Painting a jewel-encrusted gauntlet took more time than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.