Dr. Waterslide

Sunday, July 26, 2009


If evil had a name, it probably wouldn't be Dr. Waterslide. I happen to like waterslides (a lot) so I can't imagine being anything but gracious towards this particular mad scientist. So, despite my unfamiliarity with the character, I was glad to take on this commission.



I also wanted to take note of my readers today (that's you). We just reached 100 "followers," so thank you for your attention and support. It's a great thing to have such a devoted audience and I hope that I can continue to provide a destination worthy of it.

Having said that, you are welcome to participate in the direction of this blog. If you have a question or, perhaps, a suggestion for a post, please feel free to publish it in the comments section of any post.

As always, thanks for reading.

2 comments :

  1. reminds me of jeff...airbrush animals.

    wonderful sketch, and 150 is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maw! The actual numbers are closer to 200 a day, according to Sitemeter. But the numbers can exceed 600 if there's a particularly embarrassing Wacky Reference Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.