Wizard World Philadelphia 2009

Thursday, June 18, 2009



I will be in Philadelphia this weekend for Wizard World, Friday through Sunday. I'm pleased to announce that this will be my first year as a guest of the show (meaning I get nice room at the Marriott, plus a free table in Artist Alley).

Speaking of Artist Alley, I'll be at table 138. Just look for the big mirror. As usual, I will only be accepting watercolor head sketches. There will be a new commissions list at the beginning of each day — first come, first served.

Also, Saturday will be this blog's second birthday, so you can be sure I'll be celebrating at the bar. You can read my very first post here.

And as if that were not enough, this Sunday is Father's Day, so I'd like to send a special shout out to the man who taught me how to drywall (among many, many other things). Thanks for the "Not so fast, homeboy!" t-shirt. And thanks for posing as Doctor Doom. Here's to you, Dad.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.