Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm Back...

... but I'm very tired. Just wanted to let everybody know that the trip was incredibly amazing and I have returned safely. Thank you to my traveling companions, April, her bro, and his wife... and a huge thanks to April's parents who made me feel right at home, so far from Brooklyn.


  1. Glad to know that you had a great time with your trip! Sure that you deserved it.

    Now get back to work, that we're eager to enjoy new pieces! ;-)


  2. Glad to hear you had a good trip. Gotta have downtime once in a while. We are leaving in a couple of days for a trans-Atlantic cruise and then spending a few days in London. Hope we get to see you sometime soon.

    Uncle Mark, Aunt Tracy, and girls

  3. Ferran, I'm way ahead of you. I'm on "crazy time" until I hit my deadline of May 19th.

    Mark, Tracy, (and girls) it's really good to hear from you... it's been way too long. Have a great trip! Thanks for stopping by my blog!



Related Posts with Thumbnails