Thank You!

Thursday, February 5, 2009


I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who braved the cold and attended my lecture last night. I really appreciate your support, not to mention your questions.

I ended up skipping some of the material I had intended to cover, but the good news is I still intend to share it. Eventually, I hope to publish the lecture, in its entirety, through a series of posts on my career and color theory in general.

Thanks, again! I hope to see you all again this weekend.

2 comments :

  1. Thank goodness you're going to publish it. I really need a good color theory talk.

    I think the subtle reflections in the metal X-Men Mythos is among the most impressive coloring jobs I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything went great!

    I wish I could have been there, but I couldn't have the day off from work, which really bummed me out.

    I unfortunately won't be at NYCC this year due to saving money for a cruise vacation in July.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.