New York Comic Con

Thursday, April 17, 2008


The New York Comic Con starts tomorrow, so I won't be posting my usual Friday edition, but here's all my information if you'll be attending the convention.

I'll be in Artist Alley at table D 21-22 for all 3 days. I'll be available for signing and sketching (but only head shots).

My art dealer, Mark Hay of Splash Page Comic Art, will be at Booth 1966 which is not too far from Artist Alley. He's got a solid group of talented artists (some of whom I met last night) at his booth throughout the convention.

On Sunday, I'll be signing at the Marvel Booth from 1-2.

Also, I've gotten permission from my editors to bring pages from Mythos: Captain America, so I'll have quite a lot of brand new artwork to show. Pictured above is the pencil stage for a panel on page 10.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.