Inventions: Brush Holder

Friday, April 11, 2008


While it's not exactly the most ingenious creation in the world, it does it's job. This is just another piece of galvanized steel wire that I fashioned into a a zig-zag pattern to keep my brushes from rolling around. It also keeps them organized and easy to grab since they are always evenly spaced and lifted from the table. It also helps at the end of the day when I take them to the sink to wash.

And for those of you who are interested, I use Winsor and Newton Series 7 Kolinksy Sable Watercolor Brushes. Pictured below are sizes 6 and 3. When wet, they come to a sharp point, but can be shaped to into a "filbert" style as well.




We're exactly one week away from the New York Comic Con. I'm working "crazy hours" to make sure Mythos: Cap gets done on time, but I'll be there all weekend, regardless.

2 comments :

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.