Philly Pin-ups

Tuesday, September 25, 2007


I've finally gotten around to posting all the sketches from Wizard World Philly this past June. I did a lot more head sketches this time around and, I must say, I enjoyed it. I was able to do a lot more for more people. Plus, it's just more relaxing since it's essentially the same composition for every piece. I worry enough about composition when I'm doing Marvel work.

In addition to these, there are another two pin-ups from the con in my previous post.






1 comment :

  1. All of these, and the Ghost Rider, are all amazing. I'm pretty jealous of your work and can't wait to see the FF book. I loved getting to look at your work when you came down to visit SCAD and have been hooked ever since!
    MRG

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.